When it comes to gaining a brighter smile, you’ve got options. If you visit the dental care aisle of any local grocery store or pharmacy, you’ll notice countless products for whitening your teeth. While these products are cheaper and can offer some improvement, there are some major advantages to visiting your dentist for professional teeth whitening instead.
First, let’s consider the downfalls of using DIY or store-bought whitening products.
- These are easy to use, but the solution only comes in contact with your teeth for a limited time, which can make the whitening process very slow.
- You’ll pay a bit more for whitening strips, which adhere to the front surface of your teeth. However, the strips often slip out of place. This is also a one-size-fits-all technique, and we know that no two smiles are alike. In addition, whitening strips require strict regimes that may not be conducive to your lifestyle. Lastly, the kits can expire over time.
- Whitening toothpastes are known for causing teeth sensitivity in many patients. In addition, they can offer limited results that take a long time to accomplish.
- More Effective – Your dentist will use medical-grade whitening products, much more powerful than store-bought alternatives.
- Customized – Professional whitening considers the unique shape and size of your smile. If you choose at-home professional whitening, you’ll be given a set of custom trays to ensures you get a seamless whitening result.
- Safer – Your dental health is never sacrificed when choosing whitening at your dental office. We make sure your mouth is free of gum disease and decay before we administer whitening.
- More Comfortable – Our products are proven to work well without making your teeth sensitive. The professional application technique also ensure the powerful whitening gel stays in place and doesn’t leak out to irritate your gums.
- Faster – If you want a whiter smile in less time, professional in-office teeth whitening is the way to go. Using a special light activated gel, we can lighten your teeth by several shades in as little as an hour!
The Benefits of Professional Whitening
While it may be tempting to save money and grab a whitening product off the shelf at the grocery store, you’ll get a much greater return on your investment by scheduling a whitening treatment at your dental office.
Professional teeth whitening is:
To learn more about why professional teeth whitening is a more valued investment, call the office of Mitzi Morris, DMD. We proudly offer the latest advancements in professional teeth whitening!
Posted on the behalf of Mitzi Morris, DMD, PC
Circle us on Google+